- Posted in GBCA News
- Purpose: Please join Siemens Building Technologies for an educational experience, where you will gain insight on how data, analytics and integration of systems in respect to how Building Automation, Fire, and Security Systems play a major role in driving optimal performance in buildings. Don’t miss this opportunity to network with Siemens leadership and product experts, as well as industry colleagues and experience Interactive Demonstrations.
- Who Should Attend : all construction managers, consulting engineers, architects, building owners, facility directors, sustainability, safety and security directors and anyone else responsible for driving innovative building design, energy improvements, ensuring compliance and maintaining a safe and secure working environment and building infrastructure to attend this seminar
- When: Friday May 19th at Sugarhouse Casino. Event will run from 7:30am – 2:30pm
- Keynote Speaker: City Council President Darrell Clarke
- Attend one or all of the Four Educational Sessions that are being held throughout the day (See link below for Educational Session Topics)
- Each Attendee will receive: Continental Breakfast and Lunch, Valet or Self Park in the Garage, A chance to win an IPAD Pro, $10 Casino Voucher, PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT HOURS
- Take a sneak peek at the Companies and Titles of registrants from the first registration period… More to come! (List is Attached)
For More Information and How to Register Please Follow the Link Below!!!
Siemens Annual Engineering Seminar- Creating Perfect Places Through Digitalization