- Posted in GBCA News
On May 10, the Construction Leadership Council is hosting its second workshop of 2018 as part of the CLC Leadership Series: Work-Life Balance. To get into the spirit of work-life balance, GBCA is holding the #CLCLeadership Selfie Contest! This photo contest on social media (Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn) will showcase the strategies that we in the construction industry currently use to manage our busy lives.
The winner of the contest wins a pair of Phillies home game tickets in May!
Entries are now open until May 9, 2018 at 12pm.
How To Enter:
- Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn (or all of them!).
- Register for the CLC Work-Life Balance workshop on May 10. Scroll down to find out how to register.
- Think of a creative way to take a selfie showing what maintaining balance looks likes to you now (feel free to include colleagues, pets, destinations).
- Post your selfie on YOUR Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn.
- Tag GBCA and use the hashtags #CLCLeadership and #CLC in your post.
How To Improve Your Chances To Win
- Entries will be judged by a panel of GBCA staff. Judges are looking for originality and creativity, BUT we also want you to be safe!
- Show us where you are in the world – is there a landmark you can include in the selfie?
- Any GBCA or GBCA-member branding may sway the judges!
Important Entry Conditions:
- Make sure that you’ve registered for the Work-Life Balance workshop! Scroll down to find out how to register.
- Please be sure your post is public, or that we follow you, so we are able to see your entry.
- You can submit as many #CLCLeadership Selfies as you like until the contest closes.
- Having #CLCleadership, #CLC, and tagging GBCA in your post is very important! We won’t see your entry without it.
- The winner will be announced at the CLC Work-Life Balance workshop on May 10, 2018.
- Entries close May 9, 2018 at 12:00pm EST.
What You Will Win:
- Two (2) tickets to the Phillies home game against the Toronto Blue Jays on Friday, May 25, 2018 at 7:05pm.
Register for the CLC Leadership Series Work-Life Balance workshop
Developing leadership means growing professionally and personally! The CLC is dedicated to encouraging and supporting young leaders in the construction industry. Learn how to assess your own work-life balance at our upcoming workshop on May 10, 2018 from 12pm-2pm at the GBCA offices! The workshop will be facilitated by Dale Carnegie Training.