- Posted in GBCA News
On May 10, the Construction Leadership Council is hosting its second workshop of 2018 as part of the CLC Leadership Series: Work-Life Balance. To get into the spirit of work-life balance, GBCA is holding the #CLCLeadership Selfie Contest! This photo contest on social media (Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn) will showcase the strategies that we in the construction industry currently use to manage our busy lives.
The winner of the contest wins a pair of Phillies tickets in May!
Entries are now open until May 18, 2018 at 12pm.
How To Enter:
- Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn (or all of them!).
- Think of a creative way to take a selfie showing what maintaining balance looks likes to you now (feel free to include colleagues, pets, destinations).
- Post your selfie on YOUR Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn.
- Tag GBCA and use the hashtags #CLCLeadership and #CLC in your post.
How To Improve Your Chances To Win
Entries will be judged by a panel of GBCA staff. Judges are looking for originality and creativity, BUT we also want you to be safe!
Show us where you are in the world – is there a landmark you can include in the selfie?
Any GBCA or GBCA-member branding may sway the judges!
Important Entry Conditions:
- Please be sure your post is public, or that we follow you, so we are able to see your entry.
- You can submit as many #CLCLeadership Selfies as you like until the contest closes.
- Having #CLCleadership, #CLC, and tagging GBCA in your post is very important! We won’t see your entry without it.
- The winner will be announced on May 21, 2018 – and tickets will be mailed to you.
- Entries close May 18, 2018 at 12:00pm EST.
What You Will Win:
- Two (2) tickets to the Phillies game against the Toronto Blue Jays on Friday, May 25, 2018 at 7:05pm.