The Construction Leadership Council (CLC) cultivates the next generation of leaders in the construction industry and our association at both the local and national levels.
The CLC is a group of young construction professionals (primarily individuals aged 40 and younger) who are committed to maintaining, improving and promoting the construction industry and our association through education, networking and service. The CLC will promote the mission of GBCA while building the future foundation for our association, industry and leadership.
The CLC is a forum that allows emerging construction professionals to,
- Become engaged in GBCA, including with its leadership, other committees, and events
- Create a strong network of industry peers
- Develop professional and leadership skills
- Contribute to Philadelphia’s communities
Get Connected: Join the CLC
The CLC serves young and emerging construction professionals, individuals no more than 40 years of age OR who are employed by an Active or Associate GBCA member company and in the construction industry for less than 3 years (at time of application). The CLC is open to all GBCA members: contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, and professional associates.
- 4 meetings per year.
- Attend networking events, professional development workshops, community service activities, and mentorship activities with local construction students.
- CLC events are open to anyone, regardless of age or position in the industry, who sees value in the event topic or activity.
- Receive a dedicated newsletter with exclusive access to CLC event pre-sales and other CLC resources and communications.
Membership into the CLC is subject to approval by GBCA, considered on a rolling basis, and renewed annually each calendar year. To apply, click below and submit the following:
- The member application form; and
- A signed commitment form from your employer