Secure your workplace
Committed to promoting and ensuring worksite safety, GBCA plays a vital role in providing access to safety-related programs, training and best practices.
As a member firm, you can reduce risk and enhance workplace safety by taking advantage of direct access to our Safety Services Department’s professional guidance, network of organizational resources, safety programs and educational materials.
Allies In Safety
We develop and maintain organizational alliances with the Mid-Atlantic Construction Safety Council (MACSC), the American Society of Safety Professionals (ASSP), City of Philadelphia Licenses and Inspections, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), among others. Through these relationships, GBCA can help you maximize the safety of your worksites, assist in the preparation for OSHA inspections or resolve possible OSHA violations.
Our robust selection of monthly, quarterly and annual courses and seminars allows you to attend or share a range of informative safety training programs. Here are some examples of some of the safety offerings at GBCA.
- Eggs with OSHA includes timely safety topics and a review of OSHA regulatory developments.
- OSHA Incident Reporting Assistance, investigation, and follow up for both “recordable” and “non-recordable” incidents, including related forms, reports and posting requirements. OSHA inspection and citation assistance, and mock OSHA inspections can be provided upon request.
- OSHA 10-Hour Safety Training Instruction provides certified safety training on general construction standards.
- Safety Program review and assessment including safety meeting instruction and on-site safety inspections.
- Formal safety and health audits to ensure safety policies and procedures are OSHA compliant.
- Silica Compliance Program which entails discounted access to testing equipment, and a access to historical data as well as a templated company policies, JHAs, and a copy of the OSHA directive.
- Standardized drug and alcohol policy template for company wide use, both labor and management.
- A Safety Committee consisting of industry experts that helps guide the safety offerings, trainings, and programming of GBCA.
Weekly Toolbox Talks are distributed via GBCA’s News At A Glance, providing members a resource for safety meetings and policy development.
Learn how to maximize safety at your workplace by contacting our Director of Safety Services for more information about GBCA’s safety resources.
AGC members get an automatic 10% discount on all 300+ Clicksafety online courses.