As a pioneer of online education, Drexel has been at the forefront of taking traditional programs and creating cutting-edge, interactive, engaging online courses. By offering programs entirely online, students can earn their degree while maintaining their careers, their families and their schedule.
Through this partnership, employees of GBCA member companies have access to a 10% tuition savings for the online MS in Construction Management. Students who enroll in this program are also eligible for the GBCA tuition benefit.
GBCA members enjoy the following benefits:
• 10% new student partner tuition savings for the online MS in Construction Management program, plus up to $4,000 tuition reimbursement per calendar year for eligible applicants*
• All benefits extend to immediate family members
• 10-40% new student partner tuition savings on over 140 online degree and certificate programs for GBCA members, employees of GBCA member companies, and their immediate family
• An online, no-cost application
• Deferred billing options available
• Dedicated support from enrollment to graduation
• Additional benefits for military service members, veterans and their immediate family
Drexel offers more than 140 online programs in business, education, medicine, nursing, law, engineering, hospitality, sports, art, technology, security, and much more.
Click here to learn more about Partnership Benefits:
Discover what it’s like to be an online student, attend an upcoming Test Drive:
*GBCA-sponsored education courses are available to employees of Active and Associate member companies, as well as companies that contribute to the GBCA-administered Industry Advancement Program (IAP). The GBCA education program is intended to provide continuing education opportunities for industry personnel. As of August 1, 2015, employees of Active and Associate members and IAP contributing companies are eligible for reimbursement up to $2,000.00 per pupil, per semester for any of the approved sponsored courses. The maximum tuition reimbursement for each student is $4,000 per calendar year. Limited space is available at each institution, and tuition reimbursement is at the discretion of GBCA.