GBCA is partnering with Drexel University to Invest in your Future!
At GBCA, we are constantly looking for new ways to help you and your teams build a better future. We are excited about our partnership with Drexel University that provides employees of GBCA member companies, as well as their immediate family members, the opportunity to earn a degree online at a significant tuition savings.
As a pioneer of online education, Drexel has been at the forefront of taking traditional programs and creating cutting-edge, interactive, engaging online courses. By offering programs entirely online, students can earn their degree while maintaining their careers, their families and their schedule. Drexel offers more than 140 online programs in business, construction, education, medicine, nursing, law, engineering, hospitality, sports, art, technology, security, and much more.
Through this partnership, employees of GBCA member companies have access to a 10% tuition savings for the online MS in Construction Management. GBCA Member Employees who enroll in Drexel’s online Construction Management program are also eligible to pair the DUO Partnership discount with the GBCA tuition benefit of up to $4,000 per year*.
GBCA members enjoy the following benefits:
- 10% new student partner tuition savings for the online MS in Construction Management program, plus up to $4,000 tuition reimbursement per calendar year for eligible applicants*
- All benefits extend to immediate family members
- 10-40% new student partner tuition savings on over 140 online degree and certificate programs for GBCA members, employees of GBCA member companies, and their immediate family
- An online, no-cost application
- Deferred billing options available
- Dedicated support from enrollment to graduation
- Additional benefits for military service members, veterans and their immediate family
View and Download the Rate Card
Learn more about Partnership Benefits or to Enroll in a Drexel University Online Program
*GBCA-sponsored education courses are available to employees of Active and Associate member companies, as well as companies that contribute to the GBCA-administered Industry Advancement Program (IAP). The GBCA education program is intended to provide continuing education opportunities for industry personnel. As of August 1, 2015, employees of Active and Associate members and IAP contributing companies are eligible for reimbursement up to $2,000.00 per pupil, per semester for any of the approved sponsored courses. The maximum tuition reimbursement for each student is $4,000 per calendar year. Limited space is available at each institution, and tuition reimbursement is at the discretion of GBCA.