The University of Delaware, in partnership with the Delaware Valley Safety Council, offers nationally-recognized courses to safety-focused professionals in a wide range of industries. These intensive training programs are taught by Authorized OSHA Outreach Trainers to entry-level and experienced safety practitioners who are wishing to stay current in the field.
GBCA members receive a 15% discount for COSS and COSM courses! GBCA members eligible for tuition reimbursement may also receive funding for the Diminishing Human Error in the Workplace, COSS, and COSM courses.
Diminishing Human Error in the Workplace Course
Building safety excellence by enhancing human performance in the workplace!
- July 8-12, 2019, Mon.-Fri., 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Receive a 15% discount when two or more people from the same organization enroll in the Diminishing Human Error in the Workplace Course!
Safe Supervisor Course
Enhance your understanding of the pivotal role that front-line supervisors play in shaping the safety mindset in the workplace!
- July 22-24, 2019, Mon.-Wed., 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Certified Occupational Safety Specialist (COSS) Course
Obtain the nationally-recognized COSS designation in just one week!
- August 5-9, 2019, Mon.-Fri., 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- October 21-25, 2019, Mon.-Fri., 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Certificate for Occupational Safety Managers (COSM) Course
Become a safety leader in your workplace!
- September 23-27, 2019, Mon.-Fri., 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
UD alumni receive a 15% discount for COSS, COSM, Safe Supervisor and Diminishing Human Error in the Workplace!
Learn more about the University of Delaware’s Occupational Safety programs: