Join the Center City Proprietors Association for a moderated discussion about current developments, rationale behind site selection, challenges to construction, and the anticipated impact of various projects on the city’s overall economic growth and quality of life. The program includes time for Q&A and plenty of networking.
Date: Thursday, November 1, 2018
Time: 8am – 10am
Location: PECO, Energy Hall, 2301 Market Street
- John W. Chin, Executive Director, Philadelphia Chinatown Development Corporation
- Ori Feibush, President and Founder, OCF Realty
- Aaron Smith, Partner and Founding Member, MMPartners
- Dana Valenti, Director of Development, Kimco Realty Corporation
- B. Scott Zuckerman, Principal, Domus, Inc.
- Moderated by: Lauren Gilchrist, Senior Vice President, Senior Director of Research for Philadelphia, JLL
$30 for CCPA members, $40 for partners’ members, $50 for non-members.
Includes light breakfast. Space is limited. Reservations and pre-payment are required.