As they celebrate their 93rd year in business, Geppert Bros., Inc. is pleased to announce that that as of July 6th, 2018, the company is now a Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) certified Women Owned Business Enterprise (WBE).
The Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) is the nation’s largest certifier of businesses owned and operated by women in the United States.
- This certification strengthens Geppert Bros., Inc.’s ability to participate in Supplier Diversity Programs.
- The certification process is rigorous and dives deep into the performance record, integrity, and stability of a company.
- Collaborating with women-owned, minority-owned and small business companies strengthens our business community and brings more mutual opportunities.
For more information, http://www.wbenc.org/
Geppert Bros., Inc. is certified in the following areas:
- NAICS 238910: Blasting, building demolition, Blasting, building demolition, Foundation digging (i.e., excavation), Concrete breaking and cutting for demolition, Foundation drilling contractors, Cutting new rights of way, Grading construction sites, Demolition, building and structure, Line slashing or cutting (except maintenance), Dewatering contractors, Septic system contractors, Dirt moving for construction, Trenching (except underwater), Equipment rental (except crane), construction, with operator, Underground tank (except hazardous) removal, Excavating, earthmoving, or land clearing contractors, Wrecking, building or other structure
- UNSPSC 22102000: Building demolition machinery and equipment
- UNSPSC 72103003: Demolition services
- UNSPSC 72141508: Blasting service except building demolition
- UNSPSC 72141510: Demolition services