Position Openings in Philadelphia, PA
Position Title: Project Manager for McCrossin Foundations
Position Profile: McCrossin Foundations is seeking a Project Manager for our Northeast Region. This position requires managing specialty geotechnical foundation construction projects through their life cycle, including estimating/bidding, proposal preparation, and complete project management responsibilities.
We are looking for a driven and determined individual that is able to work in fast-paced environments while focusing on high-quality work and safety. This individual will receive the training necessary to make quick and firm decisions that will help them become a leader in the field. As this project manager gains experience, responsibilities will be broadened based on initiative, proven competence, and adherence to well-established business practices.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in geotechnical or heavy civil construction
- Four-year degree from an accredited university/college required – focus on civil engineering or construction management preferred
- Ability to work in fast-paced environments while achieving timely and quality results
- Technical and analytical focus while working within established standards and guidelines
- Exhibits leadership and authority in order to solve problems and achieve project success
- Promotes safety culture and ensures safety practices throughout all projects
- Responds to challenges and time pressures with a positive attitude
- Travel will be on an as-needed basis with overnight requirements
Click below to apply: