Company: Frank V. Radomski & Sons, Inc.
Position: Project Manager
Frank V. Radomski & Sons specializes in both industrial and commercial construction. We have been proudly serving Southeastern Pennsylvania, Southern New Jersey, and Delaware since 1922. We are looking for a project manager with experience in the commercial/industrial construction industry.
Essential functions of this position are as follows:
- Full knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, including Microsoft Project
- Strong verbal/written communication skills; must be capable of writing reports and presenting information effectively to clients
- Understanding of project accounting and estimating
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience as a project manager in the construction field is required
- Lead project from estimate through close out
- Create, review, and update project schedules
- Manage change orders and construction costs, as well as requests for information and submittals
- Manage budgets, schedules, scope development, contracts, and documents for projects
- Negotiating and problem solving skills, including solving complex construction related issues
- Must possess leadership and management qualities to successfully deliver projects
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
- Competitive salary
All interested candidates should send their resumes to Philip Radomski (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Greg Ensslin (email@example.com).
About Frank V. Radomski & Sons, Inc.
Frank V. Radomski & Sons, Inc. is a third generation General Construction Company founded in 1922 and Incorporated in 1947. Our firm specializes in industrial and commercial construction and renovation work. We perform carpentry, concrete, demolition, and project management with our own forces. We subcontract our major design work, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, excavation, and finish work.