Rycon Construction is hiring an Estimator for its Philadelphia office:
What you will do:
- Calculate quantities and costs of construction items for estimating projects.
- Research material, labor, and equipment pricing for cost estimating projects.
- Participate in gathering of data to support market condition research, inclusive of but not limited to: construction economics, trends, current projects, contractor’s availability and skill sets, labor force, and other miscellaneous contributions on aspects of construction.
- Enter calculated and researched data into specific cost estimating software programs.
- Assist in developing the scope of work of multiple trades to ensure the entire scope of the project is bought out for the project team.
- Assist the estimating team with data conversions and analysis of cost estimating efforts.
- Respond to common inquiries or issues from clients, regulatory agencies, or members of the business and general community at large.
What you will need to be successful:
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience estimating the construction and renovation of larger commercial and institutional buildings.
- Must be experienced in quantity take-offs.
- Must have the ability to read drawings and interpret specifications.
- Computer skills required: Microsoft Project, MC2, Planswift, Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Knowledge of Philadelphia market preferred, but not required.
- College degree preferred, but not required.
At Rycon Construction, Inc. we believe outstanding employees build the foundation necessary for excellence in business. It is with this belief that we are always looking for the best qualified and most talented employees to become part of our team. Rycon offers advancement opportunities along with an excellent salary and benefits package that includes, medical, dental, vision, ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) and 401(k). Qualified candidates will be required to submit to a background screening upon acceptance of an offer. Rycon Construction, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.