Meet procurement leaders and hear about upcoming building projects from Clemens Construction Company, Spak Group, and Habitat for Humanity. Representatives from Insperity will also discuss managing human capital & administrative needs of your company.
Procurement Opportunities & Human Resources
Date: Friday, March 15
Time: 9am – 11:30am
Location: The Enterprise Center, 4548 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19139
- Carol Horne Penn, Vice President Business Development & Corporate Relations, Clemens Construction Company
- Paul Horning, Vice President Preconstruction, Clemens Construction Company
- Tya Winn, Director of Project Planning, Habitat for Humanity
- Ryan Spak, Owner, Spak Group
- Megan Scott, Business Performance Advisor, Insperity
- Berkley Harmon III, Certified Business Performance Advisor, Insperity
M/W/DBE firms are encouraged to attend.
About the Enterprise Center
Founded in 1989 by the Wharton Small Business Development Center, The Enterprise Center provides access to capital, capacity building, business education and economic development opportunities to high-potential, minority entrepreneurs. Through our portfolio of business-acceleration initiatives, TEC seeks to better position minority enterprises to compete in the local, regional, and global economies.