GBCA is pleased to partner with the Center City Proprietors Association to present Meet the Developers. The next Meet the Developers talk will feature Amy Novak of Torcon.
Wednesday, April 25, 2018
8:00 AM to 10:00 AM
Cambria Hotels & Suites Philadelphia Downtown
219 S. Broad Street, Philadelphia
With new developments, redevelopments and construction projects underway, Philadelphia is experiencing an exciting period of growth. Come to Meet the Developers and meet some of the city’s innovative developers, builders, architects and engineers – the visionaries who are driving changes to Philadelphia’s skyline and expanding neighborhoods.
This moderated discussion will highlight current developments, rationale behind site selection, challenges to construction, and the anticipated impact of various projects on the city’s overall economic growth and quality of life. The program includes time for Q&A and plenty of networking.
- Brian Emmons, Development Manager, Southern Land Company
- Ernest Hanna, P.E., Principal, GZA GeoEnvironmental, Inc.
- Chad Ludeman, President, Postgreen Homes & Lokal Hotel
- Amy Novak, Project Executive, Torcon
- Moderated by: Caitlin McCabe, Real Estate Reporter, Philadelphia Inquirer
$30 for CCPA members, $40 for partners’ members, $50 for non-members.
Includes light breakfast. Space is limited. Reservations and pre-payment are required.
Click below to learn more and register!