With new developments, redevelopments and construction projects underway, Philadelphia is experiencing an exciting period of growth. As the perceptions of Center City’s boundaries change, we invite you to meet some of the city’s innovative developers, builders, architects and engineers – the visionaries who are driving changes to Philadelphia’s skyline and expanding neighborhoods.
Meet the Developers
Date: Wednesday, March 27, 2019
Time: 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM
Location: Pyramid Club, 1735 Market Street, 52nd Floor
Join us for a moderated discussion about current developments, rationale behind site selection, challenges to construction, and the anticipated impact of various projects on the city’s overall economic growth and quality of life. The program includes time for Q&A and plenty of networking.
Welcome by: Susanne Spinell Shuster, CPA, MST, Director-in-Charge, Accounting Services, Friedman LLP
- Anuj Khosla, Managing Partner, Khosla Properties LLC
- Charles B. Norman, Development Manager, National Real Estate Advisors
- Richard Olaya, AIA, Principal and Founder, Olaya Studio
- David Schultz, AIA, NCARB, President and Co-founder, DAS Architects
- Shalimar Thomas, Executive Director, North Broad Renaissance
Moderated by: David A. Nasatir, Vice Chair of the Firm, Chair, Business & Finance Department, Partner, Obermayer Rebmann Maxwell & Hippel LLP
$30 for CCPA members, $40 for partners’ members, $50 for non-members.
Includes light breakfast. Space is limited. Reservations and pre-payment are required.