The submission site for GBCA’s 2020 Construction Excellence Awards is open!
GBCA’s Construction Excellence Awards is Philadelphia’s premier construction awards program, recognizing excellence in construction and safety. The Excellence Awards Program is dedicated to creating greater awareness throughout the region of the quality workmanship produced by GBCA member companies.
Winning projects and programs will receive the following promotions:
- Highlighted winners’ gallery on GBCA’s website, featuring photos and descriptions of winning projects/programs.
- Commemorative supplement in the Philadelphia Business Journal (PBJ) distributed to all PBJ
- Online winners’ gallery spotlighted on PBJ’s website.
- Winners will be featured in a commemorative edition of Construction Today.
- Winners will be contacted for video interviews to be used in social media and blog promotions.
- Digital badge for winners to use in their marketing materials.
This year, we’re offering awards in 21 categories! Submissions are due on Friday, September 11, 2020.
- Excellence in Craftsmanship
- Best Adaptive Re-Use Project
- Best Cultural Institution Project
- Best Educational Institution Project
- Best Fit-Out Project
- Best Green Space Project
- Best Healthcare Project
- Best Historic Preservation Project
- Best Hospitality Project
- Best Retail Project
- Best Residential, Mixed-Use or Office-Space Project
- Best Concrete Construction Project
- Best Demolition Project
- Best Electrical Construction Project
- Best Mechanical Construction Project
- Best Specialty Contractor Project
Program & Member Awards
- Excellence in Diversity and Inclusion
- Excellence in Training and Professional Development
- Excellence in Technological Advancement
- Safety Excellence Award
- Affiliate of the Year