On May 17, GBCA members gathered for the 2022 Spring Membership Dinner at the Crystal Tea Room in Philadelphia’s iconic Wanamaker Building. Members gathered for networking, and the opportunity to hear from Donald E. Moore, Senior Vice President, Real Estate, Facilities, and Operations of Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP). Mr. Moore talked about upcoming work from CHOP and the healthcare sector, as well as upcoming issues that the commercial construction industry must tackle, such as meaningfully done DEI efforts that still ensure high quality craftsmanship.
We also continued celebrating GBCA’s longstanding members, who have shown leadership in the industry as GBCA members for 50+ and 75+ years. At the dinner, we honored the following companies:
GBCA Members for 50+ Years
- Schnabel Foundation Company (50 years)
- Northwood Construction Company (54 years)
- C. Erickson & Sons, Inc. (65 years)
- Roman Mosaic & Tile Company (65 years)
- BrandSafway Services, LLC (65 years)
GBCA Members for 75+ Years
- Buckley & Company, Inc. (84 years)
- C.H. Schwertner & Son, Inc. (84 years)
Click below to see photos from the event!