On Thursday, May 23, the Carpenters Joint Apprenticeship Committee held a graduation in honor of the Carpenters who completed their apprenticeships.
The ceremony’s Toastmasters included,
- Philip Radomski, Vice President of Frank V. Radomski & Sons, Inc. and GBCA Board Member
- William Irwin, Executive Director of the Carpenters International Training Fund
- Benjamin Connors, GBCA President
Awards presenters included,
- Charles T. Brock, Director of the Carpenters Joint Apprenticeship Committee
- Nicola A. Cinalli, President of the Carpenters Company
- Jack Healy, President of Healy Long and Jevin and GBCA Board Member
Congratulations to the 233 Carpenters Apprenticeship graduates, and to all of the award winners!
A special congratulations to Heather Jones of Local 251, the only woman graduating this year, and who won the top academic award for the Floor Layers!