Join the Center City Proprietors Association for a moderated discussion about current developments, rationale behind site selection, challenges to construction, and the anticipated impact of various projects on the city’s overall economic growth and quality of life. The program includes time for Q&A and plenty of networking.
Meet the Developers
Date: Wednesday, April 21, 2021
Time: 9:00am to 10:30am
Location: ONLINE (Zoom link will be sent one day prior to the event)
Cost: $10 for CCPA and Partner Members, $20 for Guests (GBCA members should select “Guests,” and enter code GBCA to get the partner pricing)
Space is limited. Reservations and pre-payment are required. Includes panel discussion, time for Q&A, and networking.
- Jeremy J. Grey, Executive Vice President, Industrial Development and Partner, Hilco Redevelopment Partners
- Anthony Maher, Partner, President, University Place Associates (UPA)
- Kate McNamara, Senior Vice President, PIDC Navy Yard
- Angelo Perryman, President and CEO, Perryman Building & Construction Services
- Angel Rodriguez, Executive Director, Philadelphia Land Bank (PLB), Senior Vice President, Land Management at Philadelphia Housing Development Corporation (PHDC), and Deputy Executive Director, Philadelphia Redevelopment Authority (PRA)
- Moderated by: Natalie Kostelni, Real Estate Reporter, Philadelphia Business Journal