Join the Center City Proprietors Association for a moderated discussion about current developments, rationale behind site selection, challenges to construction, and the anticipated impact of various projects on the city’s overall economic growth and quality of life. The program includes time for Q&A and plenty of networking.
Meet the Developers
Date: Wednesday, January 27, 2021
Time: 9:00am to 10:30am
Location: ONLINE (Zoom link will be sent one day prior to the event)
Cost: $10 for CCPA and Partner Members, $20 for Guests (GBCA members should select “Guests,” and enter code GBCA to get the partner pricing)
Space is limited. Reservations and pre-payment are required. Includes panel discussion, time for Q&A, and networking.
- Iola Harper, Deputy Commerce Director, Office of Entrepreneurship and Economic Opportunity, City of Philadelphia
- Anthony Maher, Partner, President, University Place Associates (UPA)
- Larry Steinberg, Senior Managing Director, Colliers International
- Lorraine Wilson-Drake, President, Wilson-Drake Development
- Allison P. Wilson-Maher, FACHE, Vice President, Real Estate, Design and Construction, Penn Medicine
- Moderated by: David A. Nasatir, Vice Chair of the Firm, Chair, Business & Finance Department, Partner, Obermayer Rebmann Maxwell & Hippel LLP