Attend the next OSHA-VPP Philadelphia Area Virtual Best Practices Workshop for an update on managing COVID-19 protocols on the jobsite. This workshop is hosted by Janssen and Johnson & Johnson and features Dr. Sheri Timpanelli, Assistant Vice President of Clinical Services, WORKNET Occupational Medicine.
COVID-19: What Have We Learned & What We Are Still Learning
Date: April 22, 2021
Time: 12pm – 1:30pm
In addition to an opportunity for professionals to discuss what they’ve learned, Dr. Sheri Timpanelli will cover the following issues:
- Occupationally exposed “Long Haulers” and their impacts on the workplace
- The tough decisions faced by employers during the pandemic
- Keeping pace with CDC guidance
- Where we failed and incurred occupational exposures
- The vaccine technology is not new and what we need to understand about the vaccines
Click below to download the flyer and learn more:
Join the Meeting on April 22!
From the Zoom app:
Meeting ID: 920 5698 5970
Or click below: