CPWR is hosting an online Fall Protection Expert Q&A Panel in support of OSHA’s National Safety Stand-Down to Prevent Falls in Construction campaign.
Fall Protection Expert Q&A Panel
Date: Tuesday, May 3, 2022
This event, taking place during the 9th annual Safety Stand-Down to Prevent Falls in Construction, continues an ongoing series of Fall Protection Expert Q&A Panels with members of the ANSI/ASSP Z359 Committee. Recordings are available from previous panels on March 4, 2020 and April 20, 2021. In this third webinar, our panelists will review information on how to utilize the Z359 fall protection standards, including the recently updated SRL requirements, and will directly answer your questions about fall safety on construction job sites. While there will be an opportunity to submit questions live, we will focus on those we get in advance first and encourage you to submit a question when registering at the link below.
- Chris Trahan Cain, CIH, Executive Director, CPWR
- Thom Kramer, PE, CSP, LJB Inc. Principal & Chair of the ANSI/ASSP Z359 Full Committee
- Dan Henn, VP of Operations at Reliance Fall Protection, Vice-Chair of the ANSI/ASSP Z359 Full Committee & Chair of the Z359.14 Subcommittee
- Adam Rubin, CSP, Vice President, Safety at Buckeye Partners, L.P., Vice-Chair of the ANSI/ASSP Z359.14 Subcommittee
- Mike Dickerson, Safety Consultant at American Contractors Insurance Group, Member of ANSI/ASSP Z359 Full Committee