CSI Philadelphia is holding its annual Grill Series, where contractors, architects, spec writers, owners, and product representatives come together to field questions on difficult topics and issues in the building industry.
CSI Philadelphia Grill Series Part 1: Value Engineering/Decision Management
Date: Monday, February 28, 2022
Location: ONLINE (via Zoom)
- Brian Conroy CEP, CSI, Product Representative, Masterwall Inc.
- Mitch Miller, AIA, FCSI, CCS, CDT, SCIP, Principal, Masterwall Inc.
- Bill Paris, Estimator, EDA Contractors, Inc.*
- Cheryl Smith AIA, LEED AP, Northeast Regional Practice Leader, Nelson
- Karla Wursthorn, Vice President, Development & Estimating, TN Ward Company*
- Moderator: David Stutzman AIA, FCSI, CCS, SCIP, Owner, Conspectus Inc.
*GBCA member company
The next two programs have also been announced:
Grill Series Part 2: Price vs. Quality
Date: Monday, March 21, 2022
Grill Series Part 3: Design Build Delivery
Date: Monday, April 25, 2022