CPWR is holding a virtual Q&A panel on fall protection, as we get closer to OSHA’s 2021 National Stand-Down to Prevent Falls in Construction Week, May 3-7.
Fall Protection Q&A Part II
Date: Tuesday, April 20, 2021
Time: 2pm – 3:30pm
In this 90-minute webinar, you can expect more tips and techniques to utilize the ANSI/ASSP Z359 Standards and improve your fall protection programs to keep workers safe on the job site, but the content will be driven by your questions. You can also submit questions in advance when you register.
- Thom Kramer, PE, CSP, Principal, LJB Inc. & Chairman of the Z359 Accredited Standards Committee
- Dan Henn, VP of Operations, Reliance Fall Protection & Vice-Chairman of the ANSI/ASSP Z359 & Chairman of the Z359.14 Subgroup
- Adam Rubin, MS, CSP, Corporate Safety Director, Zachry Group & Vice-Chairman of the Z359.14 Subgroup
- Cory Gaye, CSP, Corporate Safety Director, Wagman, Inc. & Chair of ACIG’s Infrastructure Safety Peer Group
- Welcome: Jessica Bunting, MPH, Director, Research to Practice (r2p), CPWR