Congratulations to the GBCA members who were named to City & State PA’s 2022 Construction Power 75 list! GBCA is particularly honored, as two of our staff were also named to the list:
The following GBCA members were named on the list (listed alphabetically by member company):
A.T. Chadwick Company, Inc.
- Albert Chadwick, CEO
Armor Masonry Restoration, Inc.
- Connie O’Shea, President
- Blane Stoddart, President & CEO
- Emily Bittenbender, Owner
- Angela Vacante, Chief Operating Officer
Cohen Seglias Pallas Greenhall & Furman PC
- Steven Williams, Partner
- Lisa Wampler, Partner
- Bruce Ficken, Chair, Construction Law
Gilbane Building Company (Gilbane, Inc.)
- Thomas Gilbane Jr., Chair & CEO
- Paul Choquette III, Executive Vice President
- Shawn Carlin, Vice President
Haverstick Borthwick Company
- William Cobb, Jr., President
- Craig Sabatino, Principal & Co-founder
- Mack Stulb, President
- John Haught, Vice President
- Matt Guinan, Director LEED AP
P. Agnes, Inc.
- Pat Pasquariello, CEO
PDM Constructors & Durapods
- Craig Melograno, President
Perryman Building and Construction Services, Inc.
- Angelina Perryman, Vice President of Administration
PJ Dick-Trumbull-Lindy Group
- Clifford Rowe, CEO
Pride Enterprises, Inc.
- Craig Williams, Founder & CEO
Rosenberg and Parker
- Elizabeth Cervini, Director of Surety Operations
Shoemaker Construction Co.
- Maura Hesdon, General Manager
Skanska USA Building
- Jim Lane, Vice President of Preconstruction
Target Building Construction
- Richard Goodman, President
- Patrick Pondok, Secretary/Treasurer
- Eileen Macario, Chief Financial Officer
- Michael Armento, Senior Vice President
Turner Construction Company
- Greg Ryan, Vice President & Operations Manager
The Watson Organization, Inc.
- Ivan Watson, President & CEO
- Maggie Hardy Knox, Owner