Frank V. Radomski & Sons is looking for a talented individual to join its team as a Project Manager.
Frank V. Radomski & Sons specializes in both industrial and commercial construction. It has been proudly serving Southeastern Pennsylvania, Southern New Jersey, and Delaware since 1922. Frank V. Radomski & Sons are looking for a project manager with experience in the commercial/industrial construction industry.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Full knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, including Microsoft Project
- Strong verbal/written communication skills; must be capable of writing reports and presenting information effectively to clients
- Understanding of project accounting and estimating
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience as a project manager in the construction field is required
- Lead project from estimate through close out
- Create, review, and update project schedules
- Manage change orders and construction costs, as well as requests for information and submittals
- Manage budgets, schedules, scope development, contracts, and documents for projects
- Negotiating and problem-solving skills, including solving complex construction related issues
- Must possess leadership and management qualities to successfully deliver projects
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive salary
All interested candidates should send their resumes to Mary Kate Radomski and Kate Tercha.