P. Agnes, Inc. is looking for a talented individual to join its team as Business Development Director!
Business Development Director
P. Agnes is looking for an experienced individual to join our team as a Business Development Director. This individual will be responsible for leading and expanding our organization’s business development efforts, with the ultimate goal of driving new opportunities with both new and existing clients.
The Business Development Director will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer, and will work closely with the Executive Leadership Team, Preconstruction/Estimating Department, and Marketing.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Gain thorough knowledge of P. Agnes’s capabilities, services, markets, and projects; Identify differentiating characteristics of P. Agnes to leverage in business development efforts
- Research and identify new business prospects and cultivate relationships with potential clients; Gauge their needs and develop strategies to successfully reach new business opportunities
- Determine target clients (new and existing) within select market sectors; Recommend potential new markets to pursue
- Track and report business development activity on a continuous basis via a corporate CRM system
- Provide ongoing progress updates on new business development activities and other key indicators to Executive Leadership
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing clients, partners, and other stakeholders
- Attend relevant industry events to build relationships with new/existing clients, cultivate industry partners, and to stay up to date with new trends
- Create business opportunity goals with Key Performance Indicators and actively work towards reaching them
- Champion the Request for Proposals (RFP) process and work in conjunction with Marketing to:
- Review all RFPs and corresponding materials; Gain full understanding of what is being asked
- Schedule and lead review meetings with relevant team members; Develop win strategy
- Delegate responsibility and develop work flow required for the successful completion of each proposal
- Develop structure and content for presentations and coach team members proposed for the project, as needed
- Communicate with prospective project owners, as needed
- Schedule and lead client debriefs following both successful and unsuccessful pursuits