Join the Center City Proprietors Association for a moderated discussion about current developments, rationale behind site selection, challenges to construction, and the anticipated impact of various projects on the city’s overall economic growth and quality of life. The program includes time for Q&A and plenty of networking.
Meet the Developers
Date: Tuesday, March 24, 2020
Time: 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM
Location: City Winery Philadelphia, 990 Filbert Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107
Cost: $30 for Members; $40 for Partner Members; $60 for Guests
*GBCA members receive the Partner price. When registering for this event, select “Partner $40” and enter the code GBCA.
- Tom Bock, Founder and President, Bock Development Group
- Leslie Smallwood-Lewis, Co-Owner, Mosaic Development Partners, LLC
- Paul Steinke, Executive Director, The Preservation Alliance for Greater Philadelphia
- Ken Weinstein, President, Philly Office Retail
- Moderated by: Natalie Kostelni, Real Estate Reporter, Philadelphia Business Journal
- Welcome by: Susanne Spinell Shuster, CPA, MST, Director-in-Charge, Accounting Services, Friedman LLP