Join the Center City Proprietors Association for a moderated discussion about current developments, rationale behind site selection, challenges to construction, and the anticipated impact of various projects on the city’s overall economic growth and quality of life. The program includes time for Q&A and plenty of networking.
Meet the Developers
Date: Wednesday, October 13, 2021
Time: 8am – 10am
Location: City Winery Philadelphia, 990 Filbert Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107
Virtual option will be available for those who cannot attend in person
GBCA is proud to partner with CCPA. Members can use the code 30off to receive the partner price.
- Carl Dranoff, CEO, Dranoff Properties
- Sandra Dungee Glenn, President and CEO, The Collective Network
- Brian Emmons, Vice President, Southern Land Company
- William McDowell, Senior Director, Development, National Real Estate Advisors, LLC.
- Mohamed (Mo) Rushdy, Managing Partner, The Riverwards Group
- Moderator: Paul Steinke, Executive Director, The Preservation Alliance for Greater Philadelphia
- Welcome: Susanne Spinell Shuster, CPA, MST, Director-in-Charge, Accounting Services, Friedman LLP
CCPA request all attendees adhere to CDC, City of Philadelphia, and event venue guidelines.
- Proof of vaccination is required for CCPA in-person events, and will be checked at the venue.
- “Fully Vaccinated” requires you to have had a final vaccine dose at least 14 days prior to the event.
- Philadelphia requires all guests wear a mask inside, except when consuming food or beverage in designated locations.
- If you feel unwell, please do not attend in person.