GBCA is proud to partner with the Center City Proprietors Association to bring you to the next Meet the Developers event at City Winery in Philadelphia. This event will feature a moderated discussion about current developments, rationale behind site selection, challenges to construction, and the anticipated impact of various projects on the city’s overall economic growth and quality of life. The program includes time for Q&A and plenty of networking.
Meet the Developers
Date: Wednesday, December 8, 2021
Time: 8am – 10am
Location: City Winery Philadelphia, 990 Filbert Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107
Cost: $30 for GBCA members
(After clicking “Register Now”, use the drop down for “$60 Guest and Partners..” Your will then need to enter code 30off to apply the discount.)
- Brian Berson, President, Parkway Commercial Properties, Inc.
- Anthony Fullard, President, West Powellton Development
- Craig Grossman, General Partner, Arts + Crafts Holdings
- Vince Myers, President & Chief Financial Officer, DIGroupArchitecture
- Maria Nixa Gonzalez, President and CEO, HACE
- Moderated by: Anne Fadullon, Director of Planning & Development, City of Philadelphia
COVID-19 Precautions – CCPA request all attendees adhere to CDC, City of Philadelphia, and event venue guidelines.
- Vaccination is required for CCPA in-person events, and will be checked at the venue.
- “Fully Vaccinated” requires you to have had a final vaccine dose at least 14 days prior to the event.
- Philadelphia requires all guests wear a mask inside, except when consuming food or beverage in designated locations.
- If you feel unwell, please do not attend in person.