GBCA is proud to partner with the Center City Business Association to bring you to the next Meet the Developers event at City Winery in Philadelphia. This event will feature a moderated discussion about current developments, rationale behind site selection, challenges to construction, and the anticipated impact of various projects on the city’s overall economic growth and quality of life. The program includes time for Q&A and plenty of networking.
Meet the Developers
Date: Wednesday, March 23, 2022
Time: 8am – 10am
Location: City Winery Philadelphia, 990 Filbert Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107
Cost: $30 for GBCA members
(After clicking “Register Now”, use the drop down for “$60 Guest and Partners..” Your will then need to enter code 30off to apply the discount.)
- Philip Balderston, Founder and CEO, Odin Properties
- Maleda Berhane, Principal and CEO, AR Spruce LLC
- Brian Berson, President, Parkway Commercial Properties, Inc.
- Prema Katari Gupta, Vice President Parks and Public Realm, Center City District and Executive Director, Central Philadelphia Development Corporation
- Moderated by: Natalie Kostelni, Real Estate Reporter, Philadelphia Business Journal
COVID-19 Precautions – Center City Business Association request all attendees adhere to CDC, City of Philadelphia, and event venue guidelines. If you feel unwell, please do not attend in person.