Explore growth, changes, and challenges in Philadelphia’s real estate, development and construction industry.
Join the Center City Business Association for a moderated discussion about current developments, rationale behind site selection, challenges to construction, and the anticipated impact of various projects on the city’s overall economic growth and quality of life. The program includes time for Q&A and plenty of networking.
Meet the Developers
Date: Wednesday, June 8, 2022
Time: 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM
Location: Audacy, 2400 Market Street, 4th Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19103
Cost: $30 for Members and Partners; $60 for Guests
(GBCA members should register as Guests and use the code 30off to receive the Partner price)
- Lauren Gilchrist, Managing Director of Research, Longfellow Real Estate Partners
- Natalie Miovski Hagerty, Senior Director, Facilities Planning + Design, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Gregory Reaves, Founder & Co-Owner, Mosaic Development Partners
- Janis Vacca, Project Executive/Principal, The Harman Group now IMEG Corp
- Janice Wong, Vice President, Gattuso Development Partners
- Moderated by: Ian Bush, Morning Anchor, Reporter, News Editor, and Technology Editor, KYW Newsradio
This event includes panel discussion, time for Q&A, and networking.
Space is limited. Reservations and pre-payment are required.
Should event transition to virtual-only, you will be notified and provided with the link.
COVID-19 Precautions – Center City Business Association request all attendees adhere to CDC, City of Philadelphia, and event venue guidelines. If you feel unwell, please do not attend in person.