Are you interested in mentoring the next generation of builders? Registration is open for the ACE Mentor Program of Greater Philadelphia’s 2021-2022 programming year!
As an ACE Mentor, you will be engaging with high school students who are interested in pursuing a career in Architecture, Engineering, Construction, or the Skilled Trades. Our students learn directly from you, industry professionals who serve as their mentors. You will educate students about what it really means to be a professional in the design & construction industry and support them toward their professional goals.
Please take a look at the attached information which provides details on this year’s programming options then register to be a part of ACE this year!
- Click the link above and then click “Registration/Login”
- Returning Mentors – Enter your Login & Password
- New Mentors – Scroll and Click “New Mentor”
- Complete – Registration & Training for 2021-2022.
- Be sure to choose affiliate ” PA Greater Philadelphia (Suburbs & Camden & Cumberland, NJ)”
- The county where you live or work is your SubRegion – choose which location would be most convenient
- Choose how you’d like to participate — virtually through ACE360 Online, on an In-Person team, or with a Design & Build Project Team (see attached for detailed descriptions.)
- You may also choose the virtual program AND one of the in-person programs if you would like to participate from October through April.
If you have any questions, contact Melissa Raffel, Affiliate Director, ACE Mentor Program of Greater Philadelphia: