Lannett Pharmaceuticals will soon move headquarters from Northeast Philadelphia to Bucks County. The $2 million fit-out of the new 35,000 square foot office in Bensalem was completed by Frank. V. Radomski & Sons, Inc.
The project was completed on schedule and on budget: efficient work from union labor, creative value engineering, and careful scheduling brought this project together. The project required coordinating with building management, other construction crews in the building, and previous tenants that were in part of the project space for 2 months after the start of construction. The project team was also able to finish on schedule despite stopping work during COVID-19 response.
Other GBCA members involved in the project include the following:
- Central Salvage Company, Inc.
- Richard S. Burns & Company, Inc.
- Hatzel & Buehler, Inc.
- Frank T. Lutter, Inc.
Notable Project Features:
- Custom suspended wood ceiling panels w/ integrated lighting
- High end textured wall coverings
- Designer led lighting package
- Custom product feature display case
- 35’ Radius floating bar top
- Built in custom seating
- Luxury vinyl tile and plank carpet tile
- Radius multi-level reception desk with acrylic face
- Frameless glass walls
- 20’x45’ Executive Boardroom