OSHA’s Safe + Sound Week, August 12-18, 2019, is a nationwide event celebrating the successes of businesses that have implemented safety and health programs in the workplace. Throughout the year, businesses show their commitment to safety by focusing on management leadership, worker participation, and a systematic approach to finding and fixing hazards in workplaces.
Participating in Safe + Sound Week can help get your program started or energize an existing one. Here are 10 ways to get your program started!
Safety and health programs helps businesses:
- Prevent workplace injuries and illnesses.
- Improve compliance with laws and regulations.
- Reduce costs, including significant reductions in workers’ compensation premiums.
- Engage workers.
- Enhance social responsibility goals.
- Increase productivity and enhance overall business operations
Click below to learn more ways to develop your firm’s Safe + Health programs:
Register your Safe + Sound Week activities with OSHA: