Drexel University’s Construction Management Program and the Architectural Glass Institute (AGI) collaborated and produced a new documentary film, The Quest for Quality. This documentary focuses on the glazing industry and the North American Contractor Certification Program (NACC).
The film features several GBCA members:
- Joseph Clabbers, President, National Glass and Metal Company, Inc.
- Ellis Guiles, President, Graboyes Commercial Window and Glass Solutions
- Lynn Guthrie, President, Guthrie Glass & Mirror, Inc.
- Mark Rabinowitz, President, Paul Rabinowitz Glass Company, Inc.
- Terry Web, President, Eureka Metal & Glass Services, Inc.
The film also takes a closer look at the value of the NACC program in building up a qualified workforce, and the role this played for Eureka Metal & Glass Services, Inc. when its team was working on the Comcast Innovation & Technology Center in Philadelphia.