Structural Maintenance Systems, Inc. and their professional, experienced and dedicated teams have provided specialized rehabilitation services since 1978.
Their services include:
- Condition Surveys
- Concrete Restoration
- Masonry Repair
- Epoxy and Chemical Grouting
- Post Tension Deck Repair
- Expansion Joint Repair and Replacement
- Building Façade Restoration, including Brick and Stone Repair, Balcony/Railing Repairs, Parapet Rehabilitation and Lintel/Shelf Angle Replacement
- Waterproofing, including Caulking, Pointing, Coping Repair/Replacement and Penetrants/Sealants
- Preventative Maintenance Repair, including Sealant and Joint Repair, Protective Sealers and Membranes/Coatings
They are experienced and committed to superior customer service. They propose a solution that is most appropriate for their clients’ situation and consider what is important to their clients, including budget, schedule and short and long term goals.
Structural Maintenance Systems, Inc. has met and succeeded clients’ expectations routinely on projects involving:
- High-Rise Condominiums and Apartments’ Facades
- Balconies, Parapets
- Parking Garages that are Precast Concrete, Poured in Place or Post Tensioned
- Industrial/Utility Structures such as Power Plants, Dams & Reservoirs, Industrial Plants, Transportation Systems, Municipal Structures, Treatment Facilities and Highway & Bridges
- Commercial Properties, such as Corporate Buildings, Retail Buildings, Hospitals and Schools, Hotels and Casinos, Stadiums, Sports Centers and Convention Facilities
Structural Maintenance Systems, Inc. is located in Malvern, Pennsylvania.