Construction Project Manager P/T to F/T
BFW Group LLC provides Construction Project Management, Program Management, Owners Representation, Cost Estimating, Scheduling, Quality Control, Safety Consulting, and Real Estate Development Consulting Services to Real Estate Developers/Owners and General Contractors in the Mid-Atlantic region. BFW is seeking one a Construction Project Manager to manage various construction projects at the Client’s location. BFW is a CM Agency.
Duties May Include:
Provide Project Management Assistance to growing contractor client. Must have some civil or concrete experience.
- Review drawings and perform take-offs and cost estimates
- Provide estimates for labor, site work, utilities, materials, equipment, rentals, trailers, insurance, bonding, profit, overhead, delays, long-lead items, and all other cost items and contingencies
- Review project schedules and anticipate delays and cost of those delays
- Assist with reviewing and negotiating A.I.A. contracts
- Review GC contracts and negotiate best contract and payment terms
- Meet bid and substantial completion deadlines
- Manage construction staff and assist with deployment of workers and supervisors on job sites
- Monitor quality of workmanship and ensure that quality control standards of GC and Owner are being met
- Conduct field inspections at job sites and ensure that design intent and Owners requirements are being met
- Manage Application for Payments and collections
- Manage RFIs, Submittals and Change Order Processes
- Ensure that no work not shown on the drawings is performed without a change order. If work shown on drawings is changed in the field, or if and error/omission occurs, ensure that RFI and/or subsequent change order is submitted to GC showing labor, materials, overhead and profit for needed changes.
- Ensure that all project records are logged and kept securely
- Manage all projects to substantial completion and manage any warranty items, and Client requests for up to one year.
- At least 10-years’ experience in the field
- Detailed knowledge and experience with A.I.A. contract Agreements
- Significant experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Word, and Cost Estimating Software
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask
Salary and Benefits: Competitive Salary and Benefits.
EOE: Women and Minorities encouraged to apply.
Contact: Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE