You are invited to attend our exclusive real estate roundtable discussion on Real Estate Depreciation – Cost Segregation. This presentation will provide an introduction to the tax depreciation of Real Estate assets. Our experts will assist attendees in identifying opportunities for tax savings among their real estate assets.
June 29, 2017
-Doors open at 10am
-Roundtable from 10:30am – 11:30am
-Networking to follow
Snacks and Lunch will be provided.
Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce
200 S Broad St #700
Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Joe Strickland | Director, Cost Segregation, Mazars USA
- Lisa Pedatella | Senior Manager, Mazars USA
- Jami Neary | Senior Manager, Mazars USA
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Discuss a general view of cost segregation
- Explain how to identify qualified opportunities
- Identify other tax savings opportunities related to cost segregation
Recommended CPE Credits:
1.0 CPE credit
Recommended Field of Study:
Who Should Attend:
Group – Live
There is no cost to attend this Mazars USA session.