Congratulations to the GBCA member employees who recently received the Certificate of Management – Building Information Modeling (CM-BIM) credential! These individuals passed the CM-BIM certification test after taking GBCA’s BIM Education Series in 2018.
- Andrew Balas, CM-BIM, Estimator, Graboyes Commercial Window Company
- Christopher Collett, CM-BIM, Senior BIM Engineer, Torcon, Inc.
- Brad Fahnestock, CM-BIM, Project Manager, C. Erickson & Sons, Inc.
- Dennis Furness Jr., CM-BIM, GACA, Project Manager, TN Ward Company Builders
- Zach Hoose, CM-BIM, Project Engineer, PJ Dick
- Danitrov Ortes, CM-BIM, Project Manager, TN Ward Company Builders
GBCA is proud to support our members’ continuing education and certification efforts.
AGC of America’s Certificate of Management – Building Information Modeling (CM-BIM) Education Program Series is the first and only certificate program teaching the practical application of the BIM process for commercial construction firms.
In 2018, GBCA held the BIM Education Series, a 4-unit course which provided the knowledge and training necessary for the CM-BIM certification exam.
For more information on CM-BIM, or GBCA’s other educational opportunities, contact Angela Hendrix at firstname.lastname@example.org.