The Signatory Contractors Associations and the Pennsylvania State Building & Construction Trades Council are proud to host The Build Conference October 2018!
This free professional development conference will offer a unique look at the projected construction activity in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the challenges and opportunities for signatory contractors, trades, and project owners.
October 2-3, 2018
Hilton Inn Downtown Harrisburg
This conference will feature distinguished speakers and workshops conducted by industry experts from sectors including infrastructure, power, city planning and development, engineering and design, transportation, insurance, risk management, safety, marketing, education, and healthcare.
GBCA President, Benjamin Connors, will be a featured speaker during the Conference Opening, and GBCA Director of Marketing and Communications, Lauren Tosti, will be one of the MCs for the event.
- Honorable Thomas Wolf – Governor
- Senator John Rafferty – Transportation Chairman
- Frank Sirianni – President Pennsylvania State Building Trades
- Sean McGarvey – President National Building Trades
- Jon O’Brien – Executive Director Keystone Contractors Alliance
- Jeffrey Nobers – Executive Director Builders Guild of Western Pennsylvania
- Ben Connors – Executive Director General Building Contractors Association
Click below to learn more about the program:
Click below to register: