GBCA is proud to officially announce and present its Technology Committee.
The mission of the Technology Committee is to serve the GBCA members in the identification, communication, and education of the way technology is affecting the commercial, industrial, and institutional construction industry. The technology committee will raise awareness of the affect technology can have on projects and the industry, and raise the competency of our members to leverage technology for the betterment of their projects and companies.
GBCA Technology Committee Members:
- Anthony Castelli, Safety Group Ltd.
- Charles W. Cook, R.S. Cook & Associates, Inc.
- Matthew DeBasio, P. Agnes
- * David Maser, Gilbane Building Company
- Danitrov Ortes, TN Ward Company Builders
- * Kenneth Sands II, Drexel University Construction Management Program
- Jeffrey Spatz, The Graham Company
- Graham Stewart, Clemens Construction Company, Inc.
* Committee Co-Chairman
Formed in 2018, this committee has already been active in providing resources and educational seminars to GBCA members.
SAVE THE DATE: This year, the Construction Technology Expo will be on October 29, 2019!
Read about the 2018 expo:
Read a recent Construction Today article by Technology Committee Co-Chairman David Maser about how big data will be used in construction:
For more information about GBCA’s Technology Committee and its activities, contact Angela Hendrix at email@example.com.