HSC Builders & Construction Managers is looking to hire a new Project Accountant.
Scroll down for a list of other opportunities from HSC Builders & Construction Managers
The Project Account is responsible for processing monthly requisitions to the Owner, maintaining timely and accurate cost information in Prolog, Procore and Timberline in compliance with corporate policies including: establish, organize, and maintain current project files per department filing system; input budget information into systems and maintain full working knowledge of budget, contingency, and profitability; review and verify change orders; process subcontract and owner invoices; and work with Project Managers to ensure timeliness of all processes.
- BS Degree in Accounting or related business degree, or any equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3-5+ years’ experience in cost accounting or construction accounting.
- Construction industry experience is preferred.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office 2013, Outlook, Procore, Prolog Manager, pVault Imaging System, Event 1 Integrator, Sage CRE 300/Timberline, and Adobe XI Professional preferred).
- Must be accurate, organized, flexible, and have excellent communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated and committed to the highest level of work product and professional development.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Human Resource Manager, HSC Builders & Construction Managers, 304 New Mill Lane, Exton, PA 19341.
Download a copy of this job listing:
Other Job Opportunities at HSC Builders & Construction Managers:
- Pharmaceutical Superintendent
- MEP Project Manager
- Pharmaceutical Project Manager
- Healthcare Preconstruction Estimator
- MEP Assistant Project Manager