This year the CREW Greater Philadelphia luncheon had to unfortunately be canceled due to current pandemic restrictions, however the Chapter’s philanthropic efforts continue to move forward!
CREW Greater Philadelphia is proud to invite you to its annual Silent Auction, virtually this year! The auction will open on Cyber Monday, November 30, and will close on December 6. With the holidays just around the corner, the auction is the perfect opportunity to snag a gift for a loved one or even treat yourself!
CREW Greater Philadelphia Silent Auction
Dates and Times: November 30 to December 6
Bid on packages from top brands like…
- Bisnow, Bark Box, Birch Box, Blue Apron, Brampton Inn, Normandy Farms, Kate Spade, Peloton, Wine.com, Reading Terminal Market, and more.
- Don’t miss out on a chance to enter a raffle to win a Peloton bike, including a 12-month membership!
- Many auction items, including the Peloton raffle prize, are available for shipping to the winner, who need not be local.
Proceeds from the auction will go towards the following initiatives:
- CREW Greater Philadelphia’s grant of $20,000 to our Philanthropic Partner – The Fund for the School District of Philadelphia – supporting West Philadelphia High School. The grant invests in a program for students to improve their STEM skills.
- CREW Greater Philadelphia’s award of four $5,000 scholarships to female college and university students attending greater Philadelphia accredited institutions who are pursuing a career in a field related to commercial real estate.
- CREW Greater Philadelphia’s career development and networking program with local college students – UCREW. Programming for the current school year kicked-off in September with a Zoom event, Debt and Development: Investing in the Region’s Future.