COVID-19 cases are rising in the Philadelphia region, and with Thanksgiving coming, GBCA urges all members of the commercial construction industry—from contractors to trades workers—to be safe. We are hosting a virtual stand down on Monday, November 23, at 10am, to remind everyone about what precautions to take before traveling, how to reduce the spread of COVID-19 during the holiday season, and how to keep construction – and construction jobs – open in the region.
GBCA COVID-19 Safety Drill
Date: Monday, November 23, 2020
Time: 10am – 10:15am
Location: ONLINE (via Zoom – click below for the link)
- John J. Dougherty, The Building Trades Council of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania & the Vicinity
- Hoyt Emmons, Med-Tex Services, Inc.
- Angela Hendrix, GBCA
GBCA has several COVID-19 safety resources to help you:
- COVID-19 Awareness Training and Certification
- Recommended Response Protocols
- Recommended Job Site Protocols
- Flow Chart: Recommended Response Protocols for COVID-19 Exposures
GBCA has produced several toolbox talks on COVID-19:
- Traveling and Returning to Work
- Isolation and Quarantine
- Face Coverings
- COVID-19 and Flu: Similarities and Differences
- And more!