BFW Group LLC provides construction project management, construction administration, owners representation, clerk of the works, project safety management, QA/QC, cost estimating, project controls and scheduling, project compliance and staff augmentation to developers, non-profits, government, schools, churches, CM partners, health care and higher education institutions in the Mid-Atlantic region. BFW has the following immediate openings:
Construction Project Manager – Team Lead
- Oversee construction projects in the Tri-State Region, including multi-family, healthcare, commercial, churches, schools and institutions.
- Oversee or perform cost estimating, contractor selection, bidding, site inspections, managing schedules, vouchers, change orders and project closeout
- Manage construction projects from design review, construction administration, voucher and inspection review, punch-list and project closeout
- Mentor other Project Managers in the field. Visit other PM Job sites and provide support and technical assistance as needed.
- Perform other duties as needed under direction of Manager.
Qualifications: 5-10 years construction management experience, team player, flexible, a good communicator, believes in our core values of honesty, integrity, teamwork and equity.
Construction Project Manager – Healthcare
- Manage construction projects in the Tri-State region including construction of patient pavilions, multi-specialty ambulatory care, clinical, research, outpatient facilities, and non-medical office facilities.
- Have deep understanding of healthcare rules and regulations as it relates to facilities and facilities planning. CHC Certification a plus.
- Possess basic understanding of low voltage and high voltage requirements of specialized machines and diagnostic equipment, including effects of noise, dust, and vibration for calibration and operation of said equipment.
- Possess general understanding of the trends and issues impacting the healthcare industry including having knowledge of the healthcare industry divisions (inpatient, outpatient, acute, post-acute and senior living). Have some knowledge of departmental overlaps and adjacencies.
- Manage or help oversee and enforce CM/contractor and owner schedules, project budgets, vouchers, change orders, project inspections, QA/QC, punch list, warranties, commissioning and project closeout on various projects.
- Able to interact with all staff levels including hospital executives, facilities staff, department heads, hospital staff, contractors, sub-contractors, design team, major vendors, regulators and inspectors.
- Perform other duties and needed under direction from BFW VP or other executive staff.
Qualifications: 5 years construction management experience in the healthcare or bio-med arena, team player, flexible, a good communicator, believes in our core values of honesty, integrity, teamwork and equity.
Staff Accountant for Small – Growing Company
- Manage organizational budgets and finances in a QuickBooks Environment.
- Supervise Accounting Assistant and work of Accountant CPA Firm.
- Oversee journal entries and disbursement of funds by Accounting Assistant.
- Manage payroll, project management timesheets, Paychex timesheets.
- Track employee benefits, PTO, healthcare co-pay, 401K, deductions and other employee benefits with our HR Consultants and CPA Consultants.
- Manage and track Client and Vendor contract amounts expended to date versus budget.
- Keep a list of active contracts and hourly billing rates.
- Calculate total hours billed per month, per contract, per project manager and staff. Generate monthly reports as needed.
- Oversee monthly billing (A/R) and monthly A/P.
- Track all the above in QuickBooks.
- Generate monthly reports for CEO and Senior Staff as needed
- Attend weekly staff meetings, weekly senior staff meetings; and quarterly Company Advisory Board Meetings.
Qualifications: 5 years Accounting Experience, Expert at QuickBooks, QB Certification Preferred, Team Player; believes or can adhere to our core values of honesty, integrity, teamwork and equity.
Competitive salary and benefits, 401K, Healthcare coverage for employee, 15 PTO days and 8 paid holidays per year. Women and Minorities encouraged to apply. BFW is certified MBE/DBE/SBE. OEO Employer.
To apply, send a resume and references by clicking below (no phone calls please):