EDA Contractors, Inc. is looking for an Assistant Project Manager to join its growing team in the construction of various exterior roofing and wall panel systems. EDA Contractors, Inc., is a specialty construction firm is seeking a motivated individual looking to join an exciting and diverse team. This is a tremendous opportunity for an individual who wants to join specialty contractor that performs work on many of the largest construction projects in PA, NJ and NY. This position will work out of EDA’s Ewing, NJ office.
The perfect candidate should have extensive experience with CAD and be familiar with the shop drawing and submittal process. Candidate will be responsible for assembling and submitting all project submittals, maintaining all project related documentation, creation and tracking of RFIs, creating purchase orders to vendors, and acquiring all project closeout documents to submit at the end of all projects. Position assists as part of a team all aspects of running the project from soliciting pricing from vendors and subcontractors, writing change orders, verifying field production, and the creation of system related shop drawings.
- Assist Project Manager and Operations Manager with project controls for all phases of project, Pre-Construction, Construction and Construction Close-out
- Ability to read drawings.
- Proficient in preparing drawings in CAD format.
- Managing superior service in shop drawing, RFI sketch drawing at direction of Project Manager and staff. Position requires ability to work with computer software to create drawings and with passion to produce quickly.
- Ability to monitor financial forecast and track labor and material costs through reporting of timesheets and purchase orders.
- Responsible for updating monthly cost to complete report for all projects at the direction of Operations Manager and Project Manager. Reports are due monthly and must be complete prior to Executive Team meeting.
- Responsible for new job kick off and product data submittals.
- Responsible for creation of schedule for all jobs at direction of Project Manager.
- Assist with shop receipt of materials as needed.
- Maintain records of conversation with customers
- Respond to emails in a timely manner
- Review purchase orders from suppliers
- Attend weekly project meetings for various on-going projects.
- CAD Experience is required
- Experience Range: 2 – 4 years in Project Management preferred
- Education: B.A. – Construction Management preferred
- All candidates must have a valid Driver’s License
- Proficient with MS based office software applications
Competitive Benefits to include:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid vacation, sick time and holidays
- Health insurance with medical, dental and vision
- Matching 401K after 2 months of employment
- Many more exclusive benefits that support the “EDA Way”
EDA Contractors, Inc., a Bensalem, PA based exterior envelope contractor that specializes in Exterior Wall Panels, Air and Vapor Barriers, Masonry, Roofing, Waterproofing and Louvers in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, and Delaware. EDA’s market is institutional, industrial, and commercial only.
Click below to see the job ad and apply on LinkedIn:
You can also apply by sending your resume to email@example.com (click below):