DM Sabia & Co., Inc. is looking for a talented accounting professional to join its team in the position of Payroll Administrator.
This position is in-house payroll. The successful candidate will be able to:
- Perform and be accountable for the weekly payroll process including, entering hours, processing the paychecks, and paying all obligations.
- Perform weekly, monthly, & quarterly tax reporting.
- Experience with Foundation Software preferred but not required.
- Experience with union reporting preferred but not required.
- Microsoft Excel skills required.
Candidate must be organized and able to multi-task several projects. Salary will be based upon experience. Job requirement is 40 hours with a flexible start time.
Please email email@example.com with your resume and salary requirements.