GBCA wants to keep our industry safe and working.
Cases of COVID-19 are rising in the Philadelphia region. GBCA urges everyone in the construction industry to do their part to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and to keep the industry working. On the job site, be sure to wear your masks, wash your hands, and practice social distancing.
Let’s keep building stronger. Together.
Featured in the video:
- Joseph P. Clearkin, GBCA
- Layla Bibi, Eastern Atlantic States Regional Council of Carpenters
- John J. Dougherty, The Building Trades Council of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania & the Vicinity
- Mayor James Kenney, City of Philadelphia
For more information on selecting and wearing face coverings correctly, download GBCA’s Safety Toolbox Talk on Face Coverings:
Continue the conversation about COVID-19 on your job sites with one of GBCA’s COVID-19 Toolbox Talks! We have talks covering topics such as,
- Recommended Response Protocols for COVID-19 Exposures
- Traveling and Returning to Work
- COVID-19 and Flu: Similarities and Differences
- Social Bubbles
- Isolation and Quarantine
- and more!
For more resources to address COVID-19 on the job site, visit our COVID-19 Safety Resources page, with includes,
- COVID-19 Awareness Training and Certification
- GBCA Recommended Response Protocols
- GBCA Recommended Job Site Protocols