GBCA is proud to partner with the Center City Business Association to bring you to the next Meet the Developers event at PECO Energy Hall in Philadelphia. This event will feature a moderated discussion about current developments, rationale behind site selection, challenges to construction, and the anticipated impact of various projects on the city’s overall economic growth and quality of life. The program includes time for Q&A and plenty of networking.
Meet the Developers
Date: Thursday, June 15, 2023
Time: 8am – 10am
Location: PECO Energy Hall, 2301 Market Street, Philadelphia PA, 19103
Guest and Partner Cost: $30 for GBCA members
GBCA is a partnering organization: Follow the link below to the event. After clicking “Register Now”, use the drop down for “$60 Guest and Partners.” You can then enter code 30off.
- Rija Beares, Greater Philadelphia Market Leader, CBRE
- John Grady, Principal and Northeast Region Executive, Wexford Science + Technology
- Andreina Perez Hein, Executive Director, Everybody Builds
- Gary A. Jonas Jr., Visionary & Partner, The HOW Group
- Michael A. Stamm, President, CEO, Stamm Development Group
- Rachael J. Pritzker, Esq., Chief Executive Officer, Pritzker Law Group LLC